Parable of a Spider
Proposal for Parable of a Spider.
- To write a play that is in part written before the performance and in part determined during the performance.
- To use syntax from computer programming language.
- To construct functions that return values to the program.
- The functions are called from the program based on conditions being met or not being met by the audience.
- To load the functions into memory, into the audiences memory.
- To execute the program while the functions are loaded into memory.
- To use functions to determine value.
- To return values to the program.
- To use the audience as memory.
- To influence memory by engaging it at all times.